Medical Travel India
Ever wondered of Medical Travel Packages that offer quality medical treatment with traveling to World's seventh wonder Taj Mahal or a trip to serene Himalayan hill stations or a sun bath at Arabian Sea Beaches of Goa and Kerala. We, at We Care India, provide you an opportunity to travel India with a healthy purpose!
First thing first, medical treatment in India has gained global respect and trust. The 99% proficiency and success rate of Indian doctors say it all. The doctors here are highly competent, skilled and experienced. Their compassionate attitude with patients only adds to their high regard. There are many more advantages of Medical Travel Packages in India and the one which will catch your attention is the extremely affordable cost. Medical treatment in India is so inexpensive! It is 30-80% cheaper than western countries like the UK and the US. Isn't it great!
From Bone Marrow Transplant to Dialysis and Kidney Transplant, and from Cardiac Care and Surgery to Cosmetic Surgery, our medical tour package will offer you all at some of India's top notch hospitals like Apollo Hospitals, Wockhardt Hospitals, Max Hospitals etc.
Our Medical Travel Packages are within your means. We will guide you to some of India's most scenic places, natural attractions, historical destinations, mystic centers and hill stations. We have enlisted the diverse yet united colors of vibrant India. India is an incredibly charming tourist destination. The influx of foreign tourists is increasing day by day because of its growing economy, safety and stable situation. India's hospitality needs no testimony. You can experience it first hand with our tour packages. Discover a healthy way to live. Get yourself treated in India and visit its vivacious attractions. We provide you a gateway to India with quality and economical Medical Travel Packages.
Medical Packages India
In order to have fun and enjoy life in its fullest, maintaining good health seems very important. On time precaution and medical check-ups definitely help to avoid unwanted and untimely incidence of health hazards. Under mentioned healthcare packages and updated details will certainly help you understand the treatment standards and course available in India and we can act a perfect bridge between you and the opted practitioner.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Cardiac Care
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dental Care
- Dialysis and Kidney Transplant
- Eye Care
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Infertility Treatments IVF, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Psychiatry Treatment
- Urology Treatment
Price Comparison Overview
India is progressively becoming a leading medical travel and tourism destination since the services it provides are highly compatible to the major hospitals in the US and the UK. Apart from this, treatment costs are highly affordable and people can expect to get treated as soon as they reach here for the purpose which is unlikely in Canada and other European countries.
|Bone Marrow Transplant
|USD 30,000 - 50,000
USD 6500- 7500
|Eye Care (Refractive Surgery)
"Kerala- One of the 50 must see destinations of a lifetime" - National Geographic Traveler
Kerala, the ?God's own Country?, is a land of great natural beauty. From the majestic heights of the Western Ghats the country undulates westward presenting a vista of silent valleys clothed in the richest green.
With a coastline open to foreign influences, Kerala has evolved a unique culture with a long tradition of religious amity.
It is an educationally advanced state with its own language Malayalam, and has the highest rate of literacy among Indian states.
We are the global leader in medical tourism. We help the patients around the world to seek world-class health care service at a fraction of the cost of that in the United States, Canada, or Western Europe. We have become the pioneer in promoting medical tourism by making sure our clients will find the appropriate medical care safe, affordable and convenient. We are here for you to help you all the way thru the process. Our expert panel of medical professionals will evaluate you and determine whether you are a candidate for medical tourism abroad.
If you qualify, we will help you
- Find the appropriate Doctors
- Find World class facilities and the procedures
- Make travel arrangements
- Arrange Resort style accommodation and food
- Plan Vacation packages
- Arrange Local Transfers.
- Make all travel arrangements for your companion.
We Care India, a medical tourism company managed by Doctors and Tourism Industry Experts, is now offers the option of combining your holiday in India with a medical package. Travel to India for the festive season, and combine your visit to family and friends and a tour of scenic attractions, with a medical checkup.
You can easily combine your fun filled vacation with a medical package?
Combine your tour of India with short-term medical procedures, such as a Cardiac Health Test, Dental Treatment, Ayurveda Treatment or Cosmetic Surgery. Have an enjoyable holiday in Kerala, India, take a Backwater Houseboat Tour or celebrate the New Year on marvelous beaches of Kerala. While you?re in India, you can spare some time and have an annual medical check up or get some medical treatment at a world-class Indian hospital. The international treatment comes at very economical prices. Combine your fun-filled vacation with world class medical treatment on your holiday in Kerala, India. We Care India will take care of all your travel arrangements.
Hip Resurfacing Surgery : -
Hip Resurfacing or Surface Replacement Arthroplasty is a bone-conserving alternative to conventional Total Hip Replacement.
Gastric Banding : -
Gastric lap banding surgery is a type of surgery designed to limit the amount of food you can take in.
Hip Replacement : -
A total hip replacement is a surgical procedure whereby the diseased cartilage and bone of the hip joint is surgically replaced with artificial materials. Cardiac Bypass Surgery
Cardiac Bypass Surgery : -
World's first awake bypass surgery with valve replacement performed at Wockhardt Hospitals, Bangalore.
Shoulder Joint Replacement : -
The shoulder is a ball-and-socket joint, with the top of the arm bone (humeral head) fitting into a socket known as the glenoid.
Minimally invasive slip disc surgery : -
Backache is the main cause of absence from work in working population.
Suggested step-by-step process for Medical Travel to India
- With your initial medical enquiry sent to us, submit your name, e-mail address, postal address and contact phone numbers.
- Complete the second opinion questionnaire (Medical Quote Request Form) that we send to you by email. Basically this Medical Quote Request Form covers current nature of your ailment / your need for second medical opinion / various types of Diagnostic reports available with you and other medical records such as CT Scan / MRI Scans / back home hospital or clinic or your personal doctor's conducted test reports / X-Rays etc. All these past or current medical history of a patients' information's helps our board certified medical specialists in answering your medical query with full details.
- If further asked by our attending medical specialists / doctors for better understanding your medical conditions then send scanned copies of all your diagnostic reports / pathological reports / MRI / CT-Scans / OPG Images / Dental Moulds / X-Rays / Angiograms etc. to facilitate out specialists second opinion. You can also use our postal address to send CD's or Xerox copies of all reports or use our Telefax or can also use postal mail or courier to send these.
- Based on all above receive full information from our board certified attending specialist doctor's / medical consultants advice on your medical treatment approximate cost for rough planning purposes and total duration of your stay required at the hospital with pre -operative and post operative extra stay requirement etc. based on your posted surgery / medical treatment in India medical enquiry.
- Also receive full details about cost of your stay at respective treatment city using a hotel or service apartment or guest house from us. Also receive full details about your treating institution / hospital in India with profile of attending doctor's / specialist and respective department at the Hospital where your medical treatment is suggested for your approval / consent and for planning purposes.
- Acquire consent of your local physician to fly down to India. Inform us about consent / medical trip making condition.
- Pay the surgery / medical treatment full cost / full fees to the hospital directly via us or at the time of arrival at the hospital to book OT / doctors' appointment / ward or room category chosen by you booking etc.
- Receive details of your date of surgery / medical treatment via email support form us.
- Proceed for India Medical Visa (given for special medical emergencies). Here you have to carry confirm appointment with your Indian medical specialist / India hospital booking etc. papers given by us for speedy India Visa clearance (we can issue you medial visa recommendation letter)
- Book tickets to fly to India. Inform us about your international arrival / departure flight timings and flight number etc.
- Fly down to India. receive by our representative. Orientation of your treatment city / hotel or service apartment or guest house stay etc. are undertaken by us for your familiarization.
- Meet the attending specialist / treating doctor at the hospital / treating Institution where you will undergo surgery / your medical treatment and proceed on your specific treatment / medical surgery there.
- On completion of treatment / medical procedure / discharge from the hospital with final medical bill clearance and as per post - operative stay requirement suggested by your attending Indian medical specialist / doctor stay at the pre-booked hotel or service apartment or guest house and ones full clearance received from attending medical specialist / doctor is received either fly back home or enjoy a recuperative holidays in India for few weeks or as per opted choice.
- Carry medications or prescriptions for generic medicines / drugs recommended by your attending medical specialist / doctor to carry home. Afterwards continue your post treatment follow - up if any, through email with attending medical specialist / doctor.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
send your detailed medical history and medical reports
as email attachment to
Email : - email@example.com
Call: +91 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)
For a detailed evaluation send patientís medical reports / X rays / doctors notes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful heart surgery at We Care India partner hospital allows Robert Clarke to live a normal life despite a rare genetic disorder We Care india helped Robert find best super specialised surgeon for his rare conditions.
Read : Robert's Story
See All : Patient's Success Stories
Find us on