Neurosurgery of Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
Neurology at the Apollo Hospitals Health City Hyderabad
The Department of neurology is an advanced neuro-care centre. It has the most advanced stroke care team taking care of hyperacute stroke with thrombolytic therapy, balloon angioplasty and carotid stenting. The stroke ICU and rehabilitation unit aid in fast recovery of the patient. Epilepsy is a major outpatient load with most modern EEG equipment, neuro-imaging including MRI, SPECT and CT scan. Both drug treatment and epilepsy surgery is done in selected cases.
Movement disorder is treated with Botox toxin, Brain Stimulation and Baclofen intrathecal pump. Neuro otology, Neuro ophthalmology, Neuro Immunology, Neuro hematology, Neuro genetics and other specialized care units are also extending modern care. Sleep disorders are treated with the help of ENT and respiratory medicine departments. There is a specialized speech and language unit. Bladder disorders are treated in consultation with Urologist.
- : Procedures : -
Neuro - Vascular Disorders
- Intra arterial and intravenous thrombolytic therapy in acute ischemic stroke.
- Balloon angioplasty and carotid stenting.
- Carotid endarterectomy and EC/ST/IC bypass Brachiocephalic bypass.
- Surgical evaluation of hematoma.
- Drug therapy all new and standard.
- Surgical Treatment.
- Vagal Stimulation.
- Botulism toxin in - Dystonia, Writer's Cramp, Spasticity.
- Beclofen intrathecal injection in spasiticity.
- Standard and new drug therapy.
- IV Immunoglobulin.
- IV Methyl Prednisolone.
- Chromosomal analysis with genetic institute.
- Genetic finger printing in collaboration with CCMB.
- Vertigo clinic with ENG.
- Sleep disorder , sleep recording.
- Retinal and optic nerve disorder treated with neuro ophthalmology.
Speech And Language
- Speech & language Therapy.
Neuro Muscular Disorders
- Nerve And Muscle Biopsy.
- Immunology And Drug Therapy.
Neuro Intensive Care
- Specialised neuro ICU with ventilator, ICP monitoring.
Neuro - Toxicology
- Neurotoxic cases are treated in Neuro ICU with special testing at VIMTA lab.
- Hypothalamic pituitary disorder is treated with Endocrinologist.
- : Investigations : -
- Spiral CT, CT angiogram.
- MRI, MR angiography, Diffusion imaging.
- SPECT and nuclear scanning.
- Digital subs traction angiography.
- Carotid and intra cranial Doppler.
- Repetitive Stimulation.
- Blink Reflex.
- Therapeutic antiepileptic drug level monitoring.
- Brain , Muscle, Nerve, Biopsy.
- Viral Study.
- PCR Study.
- ELISA Testing.
- 9 Bedded.
- Venhlatorys with ETCO2 PO2 invasive monitoring.
- ICP monitoring.
- DVT Prophyloxin compression.
- Microcpe (Zeirs).
- Spinal Endoscope for disc surgery.
- High speed electrical & pneumatic disk.
- CT guided stereotactic system.
- Radiofrequency lesion generator.
- Spinal implants simple to complex.
- Intraopvative electrophysiology.
- : Highlight : -
- Surgical clipping of aneusysm.
- Endovascular treatment for anaursym/AVM surgery.
- Microneurosurgery for Brain/Spinal tumour.
- Advance skull Base surgerywith multidisciplinary approach. (Head & nech surgeon plaintive surgeon ENT surgery)
- Transphernoidal surgery for pituitary tumour.
- Iranoral and other surgeries for CV junction.
- Endoscopic disc surgery (Pioneers).
- Microdiscectormy, Corpectomy, Laminoplasty etc.
- Complex spinal instrumentations.
- Stereotactic Brain Surgery.
- Brain endoxopic Surgery.
Branches of Apollo Hospitals in India : -
||Apollo Hospital, Chennai, India
||Apollo Specialty Hospital, Chennai, India
||Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore, India
||Apollo Hospitals, Ahmadabad, India
||Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India
||Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata, India
||Apollo Victor Hospitals, Goa, India
||Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi, India
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
send your detailed medical history and medical reports
as email attachment to
Email : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +91 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)
For a detailed evaluation send patientís medical reports / X rays / doctors notes to email@example.com
Successful heart surgery at We Care India partner hospital allows Robert Clarke to live a normal life despite a rare genetic disorder We Care india helped Robert find best super specialised surgeon for his rare conditions.
Read : Robert's Story
See All : Patient's Success Stories
Find us on