Dr. Rita Bakshi Top Fertility Doctor India
MBBS, DGO, MD (OBs and Gynae) Sr. Consultant
Infertility Specialist and Endoscopy Surgeon
Effects of Thalassaemia in pregnancy. An outcome of my clinical experience. Exposure to patients with this disease.
|Completed MBBS from Lady Harding Medical College
University of Delhi.
|One Year rotatory Internship at LHMC and SSKH||1984 (Jan)-1984 (Dec)
|Completed 6 Months House Job in Obs and Gynae||1985 Jan to June
|Completed 6 months House Job in Medicine||1985 July- Dec |
|Diploma in OBS and Gynae from St. Stephens Hospital||Jan1987-Dec1987|
|MD (Gynae and Obs) from Safdarjung Hospital||April 1998 – July 1990|
|Completed training in tubal Microsurgery conducted
by family planning Association of India Mumbai||6th Nov 2000- 10th Nov 2000|
|6 Months WHO fellowship in Gynae Oncology from
AIIMS. Delhi.||10Oct-2001- 9Oct 2002|
|Trained in ART(Assisted reproductive Techniques) and IVF
(In Vitro Fertilization) from Inst. Of reproductive Medicine
Kolkata under doyen and pioneer of IVF. Dr.B.N.Chakravorty
||23 Aug-12 Sept 2004|
|Diploma (ART) From KKIVF Hospital Singapore ||Aug 2006|
|Diploma (Endoscopy) From Kiel (Germany) ||May 2007|
- Six months House job from LHMC Delhi.
- One Year Diploma from St. Stephen Hospital, Delhi.
- Two years M.D. from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi.
- Worked as specialist and Head in Public Sector Undertaking Hospital. Had an opportunity of doing more than-3000 caesarean section. 2000 Hysterectomies including non-descent
- Hysterectomies of even up to 16 week size uterus.
- Tubal recanalisation using microscope with excellent result.
- Dealing infertility including IUI and IVF .
Doing approximately 80 cases of IVF in her centre with a success rate of 45%.
Dealing successfully with male infertility, testicular biopsy, frozen sperm ICSI.
Doing lazer hatching for aged and elderly infertile women.
Excellent results with frozen embryo transfers.
Experience in Uro-Gynaecology:
Vaginal Reconstructive surgery includes aesthetic vaginoplasty for vaginal agenesis. Sacrospinous calpopexy for vault prolapsed.
IMP.CME Conference and Trainings
12 March 1996-15 March 1996:
- Includes treating urinary in continence by retropubic mid urethral tapes. TOT (Transobturator tape).
- TVT (Trans Vaginal Tape).
- Use of mesbes (Apogee and perigee).
Took part in third International scientific meeting of Royal college of Obstetricians and gynaecologists New Delhi.
Nov 2nd 1997- Nov 6th 1997:
Attended workshop Frontries of Gynae. Endoscopy conducted by staten Island University Hospital. A member of North shore Health system (USA) in cooperation with Jaslok Hospital and Research, centre, Mumbai and FOGSI,Endoscopy committee Mumbai India.
July 18th 1999- July 20th 1999 :
Completed hands on basic Endotraining course in Minimally invasive Gynaecology (MIG) of Apollo Hospital New Delhi.
Nov 14th –Nov 16th 2003 :
Attended precongress workshops and International congress on infertility at Mumbai.
Sept 2nd and 3rd 2005 :
Attended Practical Gynaecological oncology CME cum workshop organized by LHMC.
Oct 9th -10th 2005 :
Trained in endoscopy (Only hysheretony). A national conference for gynaecologists and surgeons.
Nov 24th 2005 :
Trained in RNTCP (DOTS) Revised National TB control prgramme.
April 17th 2006 :
Trained in diagnoses of Genetic Disorders using cytogenetics and molecular Genetic methods at AIIMS, New Delhi, sponsored by Deptt of Biotechnology Govt of India.
April 28th-30th 2006 :
Attended evidence based gynaecological endoscopy and Videos Festival at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
June 16th-19th June 2006 :
Attended international conference live operative workshop in Urogynacology and Reconstructive pelvic surgery ‘URPS’ 2006 at Govt Kasturba Gandhi Hospital, Chennai.
September 9th 2006 :
Attended CME on genital reconstruction, aesthetic and aesthetic and microsurgery of India.
Activities Software Exposure :
1. MS office , Net surfing, powerpoint presentations.
2. Active in compering shows and cultural activities.
3. Vice President for the last 5 years in Indian Ass.of Ocupational Health dealing with Industrial workers and Industrial Hazard exposure.
4. Vice President for the last 2 years of Medical Fitness Society, India.
5.Cultural secretary of World Brotherhood Organization (WBO)- A Non-profit Organization.
6. Member of AOGD (Ass. Of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Delhi)
7. Member American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrician and Gynaecological Societies of India).
- FEMGENCON (Association of Female Genital Reconstructive Aesthetic and microsurgeons of India).
- IFS (Indian Fertility Society)
- NARCHI (National Association of Reproductive Child Health of India).
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
send your detailed medical history and medical reports
as email attachment to
Email : - email@example.com
Call: +91 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)
Infertility Doctor, Infertility Surgeon, Infertility Specialist India, Fertility Doctor, Best Fertility Surgery Doctors India, Fertility Surgery, India Hospital Tour, Fertility Surgeon Experts, Fertility Specialists, Fertility Surgery Doctors And Surgeons, Fertility Surgery Treatment India, Doctor, Fertility Treatment Doctors, Fertility Doctors, Fertility Surgery Center, Fertility Treatment Surgeon, Operations In India, World Class Fertility Doctors, World Class Fertility Surgeons, Surgical, Hospital, Best Fertility Surgeon India, Fertility Surgery Specialist, Best Fertility Doctors, Best Fertility Surgeon, Top India Fertility Doctor & Surgeon